Often seen in the background with Miguel and Theo, he likes to play soccer, basketball, and baseball. Andy comes from a wealthy family. He does not consider himself to be better that anyone else, though. Andy has a crush on a Mexican girl named Esperanza, but is nervous about talking to her as he cannot speak Spanish well and she is not fluent in English. Besides meeting and being nervous about meeting Esperanza, it is not known whether or not they are still together. He is voiced by Jeannie Elias & Max Mittelman & Jason Adkins.
Andy is a 10-year-old male with spiky blond hair and blue eyes. As mentioned earlier he was born with only one full arm. He usually wears a mostly green shirt with orange and yellow on it with a white shirt underneath, a pair of light blue shorts, white socks, and black and white sneakers.
- Though Andy usually wears a green shirt, he also wore a purple shirt in place of the green but everything else on his shirt was the same as is on the green shirt (e.g. the orange ends of the sleeves and the orange circle with the yellow crescent on it.)
- Andy is from the state of Wisconsin.
- Andy can get a bit dramatic (Like in "The Bully and the Bunny," he says "First a bully and now el peleonero! What's next, locust, a drought, the end of the world as we know it?!)
- Andy's Birthday is March 11, 1993.
- Main article: Andy Arlington/Gallery